Saturday, July 21, 2007

Our First Blog

I decided to try and create a blog to make it easy for my friends and family to catch up on our goings on. I have my myspace account but not everyone has access to that as I keep it set to private. So here goes: Today is Saturday, July 21, 2007, and we are just takin it easy for a change, hanging around the house and having a fun summer day. Our schedule has been rather crazy with our recent vacation to Michigan (which I am going to try and post some pics from) and our most recent trip to the lake. My sister Kayla and I borrowed a popup camper from some of Mark's extended family and pulled it to Lake Ft. Cobb. I am proud to say that we accomplished this feat all by ourselves with my 3 children in tow. We stayed for 4 days and were mostly self-sufficient. Mom and Dad came down with their camper and we used it as the hub for meals but otherwise opperated out of our camper.

Today we have been having a little swimming fun in the backyard and dreaming of having a real underground pool. Some of the neighborhood friends have been over as well as one of Logan's buddies. The kids have now moved in and are dressing up and playing Star Wars, including Addi Grace who is up from her lengthy nap.

So if you are interested keep watching as I attempt to learn to blog!!