Thursday, November 15, 2007

Birthday replay...........










So the party was a success and I for one am glad it's over and that everything went well. As many of you know, Addi and I had been very sick the week leading up to the party and I was worried that we wouldn't be well in time or that Mark and the boys would come down with it. Addi did still have fever the weekend of the party but you wouldn't have known it to look at her. She was right in the big middle of the action although she was scared of the inflatables.
This week has brought Logan and Addi's actual birthdays on Wednesday and Thursday. I hunted all over town for the requested birthday present of Optimus Prime for Logan. Much to my relief I found it in the nick of time, just hours before he opened it. I went into work late on Wednesday, which was his actual birthday, so we could deliver the football cupcakes I had stayed up late Tues evening making for his class. I think he had a great day. He is still going to the mailbox each afternoon, looking for a belated bd card.

No comments: