Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another week of memories...............











Well this might be a record, 2 blog posts within a week. I was downloading some pics and thought I might as well share a few. This week really hasn't been too eventful which is good I suppose. Monday was back to school and the usual routine, followed by Tues, Wed, Thur, and Oh finally Friday. This was the last week for me with my 1st group of OBU students so I am up to my eyeballs grading this weekend, or at least I need to be. On Friday some girlfriends from work and I made a trip to the Affair of the Heart. We had a blast just shopping, getting ideas, eating, etc. We made a full day of it and boy were we tired. I had stayed up late Thur evening getting the house ready for some sweet company. We had the priviledge of hosting my mom, my sister, and my new nephew. They came up for the Affair of the Heart as well and spent the night here last night. Today we ventured out to the mall and I ended up spending most of my time shopping for my sweet hubby. Those of you that really know my husband know that clothing is the last thing he wants to spend money on so the only clothes he has are those I buy for him. Well it has been 5 yrs since we purchased his last suit and for someone who has to wear a suit and tie to work, he was in need! They have recently changed his dress code at work to include sport coats. So today I found some great deals and he got a new suit, a sport coat, slacks, shirts, and ties. He is set :) Now if we can just get the suit altered we'll be sitting pretty for at least 5 more years.


This evening has been uneventful, just getting things organized around the house, paying bills, ran to the store for milk, etc. The kids are choosing a movie for family movie night and we are all gonna veg on the couch. Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend. Emjoy the pics!








No comments: