Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do you wanna dance? .....................................







Well I have been meaning to post some pics of Addi at dance for a while now. You might remember Addi and I had attended a mom and tot gymnastics class when Addi was 2 and I must admit I was not crazy about it. Addi liked it ok but we opted not to reenlist when our term was up. Instead we decided to try a new option, DANCE! After looking around, and consulting with my friend and other mom victim of the aforementioned class, we found a gym that offers a dance/gymnastics combo. So we took a chance and enrolled and it has been great. We just completed a 10 wk session of tap/gymnastics and Addi loved it! I did as well, b/c the moms just sit and watch. And the best part is that Addi's friend from down the street is in the same class so my friend and I can carpool, grab a coffee on the way, and visit for an hour uninterrupted while the girls dance and jump. The pics I will attach are from the tap recital in early Jan. The girls only have 6 in their class but as multiple classes are offered the recital was for all the girls. They learned a cute routine to frosty the snowman . Now I was wondering just how much tappin Addi would actually do during the recital and as I expected she spent most of her time watching the audience. But she looked cute anyway! We are now in the session of ballet/gymnastics which has proven just as fun. We go every Friday morning and it is something we both look forward to.

No comments: