Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Here comes Santa Claus: again......................


Addi loves to sing with guitar hero!


Rocking out!


In the money now.




Addi with her favorite Barbie.




Cousins playing in the beautiful December weather.





Logan loves to climb this tree.




Well here is the long overdue conclusion to our Christmas marathon. I didn't reread my 1st post so if details are repeated or don't make sense, sorry! You know it has also now been a month since these events took place and my mind is so full these days that it is like my DVR, it dumps the oldest stuff to make room for the new stuff. Anyhow, the week of New Year's I met my inlaws 1/2way b/w here and there to drop off the kiddos. Mark and I attended some New Year's celebrations and managed to stay up to see the new year in. I was on call New Year's Day and was at the hospital for about 12 hrs that day. Although on call overnight as well, I was fortunate to not have to go back in. So early Friday morning Mark and I left for Sallisaw to spend the long weekend with his family and have our Christmas with them. If you can remember back that far, the weather was pleasant and we were able to play outside quite a bit. Mark's bro and his new wife Tracey (yes another Traci but with 'ey') were here from Detroit and we got to spend the day with them before they had to leave to drive home. Mark and I had taken our Wii and guitar hero which proved to be a hit until about 2am when Papa Don shut down the show and sent us all to bed. It is so easy to lose track of time while playing that game! Overall we just had a blast visiting all our friends and family there and xchanging gifts with the family. The boys rounded out their GI Joe collection and Addi's fave gift was a princess Barbie she rec'd from her uncle (nice job Uncle Gary). As usual, all too soon it seemed, it was time to come home. And so that was the final chapter in Christmas 2008. I'll post some pics from that adventure and then add another post of our January fun!

No comments: