Monday, July 7, 2008

On a lighter note.................

Someday I will learn how to get the pics where I want them to show up in the post. I do not claim to be a computer guru as you can see by the quality of my posting. Just don't let the presentation overcome the news!! As you can see we have managed to have a busy June despite my medical mischief. Mark and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary with a night out to dinner/movie thanks to some of our great friends and my sister who watched the kiddos. We attended Mark's family reunion in Sallisaw and were able to leave the kids there for 4 days while I endured the bulk of my tests. Mark and I have continued to work as normal of a schedule as possible. While in Sallisaw for the family reunion we were able to spend a day at Lake Tenkiller which is where all the water shots are from. The others are just the kids being kids and enjoying the fabulous summer evenings we've been blessed with.
Hope the summer isn't passing you by and you are all taking the time to make the most of it. If there is anything my newfound perspective has taught me it is to make the most of every moment. Some people understand that better than others. I suppose it is a process for all of us as I must admit even my own understanding has grown significantly this past 6 weeks. We are planning to do a little more lake time next week if possible at Lake Murray which is a new destination for us. We are looking forward to time away. As always, more to come. I will try to share what I find out with you as I am able. Thanks to all who have been such a tremendous help these last several weeks. It means so much..........

3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Traci! Please know that I'm praying for you! If you need anything let me know!

Love you fearly,
Denise

Meredreth! said...

Girl, what a tough road. It's easy to say when I'm on the other side of the fence, but truly trust God. He is bigger than this.

You are a tough one and I know you are handling it like a pro. I'm trusting God that your diagnosis will come quickly and your recovery and prognosis will be better than you could have imagined.

Praying for your strength! Love, Mere

cami said...

Traci, girl, just wanted to let you know that I have been praying for you, we just got back into town and I read your post. Just remember that God knows what he's doing and we have to trust that He will always take care of us. Keep us posted on what you find out.

Praying for you,
Cami