Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The many faces of a princess...






I couldn't resist adding a little special photo shoot of my precious princess. She is after all my only girl and this was her 1st Halloween to really care about the event. As I said she recovered just in time for me to feel ok about taking her out to trick-or-treat. She was all about her costume, hair, and makeup. She didn't want to take it off when it was time for bed. She did look sweet if I do say so myself. A special thanks to my sweet friends Denise and Maddie who gave us the costume. Addi even had her picure taken at our church fall festival by the local newspaper so we'll let you know if we make the Piedmont Gazette tomorrow. The paper is weekly and sometimes a little behind the action. I'm not sure if Halloween will make the paper this week as it comes out tomorrow or if it will be next week. Addi made the entire route of trick-or-treating and while she hasn't mastered saying trick-or-treat, she learned quickly to walk up to the door, give her cutest princess pose, hold up her bucket, and say more peeaas!! These are some great days in the life of our parenting journey. We are so blessed!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Addi looks so sassy! I am so glad she enjoyed that costume. I know my Maddie did! Love an miss you, friend!